Founding Year: 2007
Hannover Fairs India brings German trade fair expertise to India.
HFI a wholly owned subsidiary of the Deutsche Messe AG was established in India in March 2007. With establishment of HFI in Mumbai - commercial capital of India, Deutsche Messe has taken yet another step to expand its trade fair activities globally.
Prime Objectives of HFI
- Organizing international trade fairs in India jointly with Deutsche Messe and to help global enterprises enter Indian market.
- Promoting the trade fairs organized by Deutsche Messe in Hannover, China, Turkey, Australia and other destinations and help Indian industries promote exports.
- To represent the German State of Niedersachsen in India and promote the business interest of the enterprises from Niedersachsen in India and to assist Indian companies to set up businesses in Niedersachsen.
- Supporting Deutsche Messe in marketing Bangalore International Exhibition Centre to overseas trade fair organizers.
- To deliver international class services to exhibitors, visitors and stake holders.
- MDA INDIA - International Trade Fair for Motion, Drive and Automation
- CeMAT INDIA - International Trade Fair for Materials Handling and Intralogistics
- Industrial Automation INDIA - International Trade Fair for Process and Production and Building Automation
Indian economy and especially the manufacturing industries are witnessing high growth rate as never before. Exports too are growing steeply and reaching several destinations all over the World. Automotive, telecom, IT, consumer goods, transport, pharma, food processing, retail and many other sectors are growing at a double digit rate. The booming Indian economy offers huge business potential to domestic as well as overseas industries. Such environment is the most ideal time for launching new trade fairs which provide B2B platforms and play catalyst role in further accelerating the growth of these sectors.
Realising the huge potential in India Deutsche Messe decided to organize in international trade fairs in India on the pattern of Hannover Messe and three concurrent trade fairs were held at Bangalore from 4-7 December 2007.
The premier of the three events was an outstanding success featuring participation of several industry leaders from India as well as overseas and the industry associations. The second edition of these shows will be held at Bangalore from 10 – 13 December 2008 and a new topic will be added to the existing group. i.e.
Further information is available at: www.hmf-india.com